|All of our products are quality items and are backed
by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.||
|1956-58 Mercury Parts Books on CD|
- This CD includes reproductions of four Mercury parts
- 226 page...1956 Mercury Body Parts Catalogue
- 336 page...1956 Mercury Chassis Parts Catalog
- 385 page...1957-1958 Mercury Body Parts Catalog
- 448 page...1957-1958 Mercury Chassis Parts Catalog
- These are the books that the Mercury dealers used in
their parts departments to order parts. These books will make your search
for parts both quicker and easier. Each book includes original part numbers,
which are still useful today because most vendors still use factory numbers
to keep track of their stock. The illustrations in each book will help
you to identify parts.
- Models include:
- 1956, 1957, and 1958 Mercury cars, all models including
Turnpike Cruiser, Wagons, Monterey, Park Lane, and Montclair.
- Categories include:
- Wheels, brakes, front suspension, steering, rear axle,
drive shaft, frame, exhaust system, springs, engine, transmission, clutch,
cooling, grille, fuel, carburetor, accelerator, generator, alternator,
starter, distributor, lamps, wiring, fender, hood, speedometer, windshield
wiper, bumper, accessories, body (front, floor, side, door, glass, pillar,
quarter, back, luggage compartment, tailgate, seats, roof) and trim. This
CD includes both mechanical and body parts.
This CD-Rom parts manual is
officially licensed and contains hundreds of pages of original factory information
vital to the restoration or repair of your MoPar car.
Important Note: Works with
either PC or MAC. Adobe Reader 7.0 or higher is required. Adobe Reader may
be obtained free here.